With ongoing and rapid shifts in our economy and the labor force, many competent and talented workers are faced with unexpected changes, such as mergers and organizational restructuring. These changes often cause fear and confusion. At Career Visions, we counsel and coach clients who are struggling with organizational changes or who are looking for better ways to manage their career. We will work closely with you to assess your current work situation and to create proactive short and long-term plans.
Job coaching can make a positive difference in your career when it comes to internal organizational change. For example at any stage in your career, you may be faced with a difficult supervisor, a change in management, professional stagnation or have to make a decision about whether you should stay or go.
A career consultant at Career Visions will help you:
- Evaluate your current work situation
- Assess your personality and work style
- Formulate a solution that addresses the problem.
- Coach you on developing effective strategies that will help you manage conflict, communicate more effectively in the workplace and accomplish your goals.
Job coaching at Career Visions can also benefit clients who are satisfied with their career choice and performing well on the job, but who need assistance in how to best manage their career.
We work with you on:
- Setting realistic expectations and goals that will successfully integrate your work and personal life.
- Helping you to formulate an action plan that includes additional skills and training.
- Identifying specific work projects and activities that will expand your career vision for the present and future.